Life IN S.N.B.P.
SNBP supports educational programmes, teachers and administrators in primary and secondary school, It provides a route that students can follow from the post kindergardten stage to university.
The guiding principle of curriculum followed in SNBP is that students are rewarded for positive achivement- what they know, understand and can do- rather than be penalized for an accumulation of errors. The curriculum encourages not just the acquisition of knowledge,but also:
- The developement of oral and practical skills.
- An investigative approach to learning
- The use of initiative to solve problems
- Application of skills,knowlwdge and understanding
- The ability to undertake individual projects and to work as part of a team.